title

title
Cosplay-Me

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What a Panda can do...

My sisters annoyingly cute kitten, Panda, has discovered if you knock water out of the dish it will refill itself.  I have on of those self filling water stations for my cat in my room and he has become obsessed with listening to the gurgle of the water refilling itself to the point of him knocking out all the water just to hear it... over and over and over again.  

In other news, getting over being sick.  Getting ready to work in CT for 3 days. YEAH COMMUTING! Getting ready to drop my mom off at the airport tomorrow AM.  She will be gone a week. It's going to be hell with out her.

I also started uploading some pictures to facebook.  I can never seem to take a good photo even tho I got a nice camera for xmas last year.  I either forget I have the camera or just take REALLLY bad photos.  I'm not a photographer. I don't have it in me. 

I have been crocheting alot but I can't show any of it to anyone because they are to be presents. Thus the only accomplishments I can proudly display are my HALF complete cosplay outfits.  I really only seem to finish the bottom half.  

OH WELL.

Next Step is going to be learning how to put some pictures on this blog.  I think pics are fun at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment